1. Represent Kemin in a professional and knowledgeable manner that provides assurance to customers of our capabilities and help drive the sales process.
2. When new products are released from R&D or near the launch phase, the TSM is responsible for collaborating on activities needed to commercialize the product and train the commercial groups globally.
3. Develop a depth of technical knowledge of Kemin products and have the ability to clearly communicate this knowledge throughout all levels of a multi-contact sales model
4. Work closely with the R & D, Sales, and Marketing in identifying opportunities, establishing goals and strategies and implementing actions to meet business objectives.
5. Identify evaluation criteria and needs, design protocols, collaborate on and approve Customer Laboratory Services (CLS) reports, and coordinate testing parameters with Research and Development (R&D) and communicate findings to customers in a confidential, standard format.
|應聘要求||1. Strong knowledge in nutrition and human biology
2. Must be an energetic, business-minded scientist with a broad scientific knowledge base who is able to set priorities and meet timetables leading to the achievement of growth goals.
3. Experience in the technical services field, project management, leading and motivating others； and the ability to present ideas effectively and communicate both scientific and business strategies to customers, peers and all levels of management.
4. Demonstrated achievement of product sales objectives and financial targets.
5. Strong sales, leadership and interpersonal skills to be able to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
6. Excellent problem solving skills and strong financial skills； especially the ability to understand financial statements and to analytically evaluate and understand product costs, margin, pricing and market share.